Primavera P6 Professional, Project Management Software software
What is the difference between P6 PPM and P6 EPPM?
The short explanation is.
- P6 Professional is what has replaced Primavera Project Planner over the years. P6 is easy for legacy P3 users to adopt and schedule with on a daily basis just like people have been doing and using it for years.
- P6 EPPM does everything P6 Professional does and more. P6 EPPM contains a web interface allowing for it to be used in a browser in addition to a traditional client server version P6 Professional PPM... So you get the option to install it as web software or traditional software.
Which product is right for You?
- If you simply need a scheduling tool that generates time, resource, and cost reports and you either have the system installed on a PC or on a server and you would like to manage the EPS and other elements from the client interface, go with P6 PPM.
- If you would like to generate updates and have team members update activities from the field using a web interface (Team Member (below)), go with P6 EPPM.
- Want to to buy P6 EPPM instead of P6 PPM Professionals? No Problem (Click Here)
Primavera P6 professional project management is recognized as a standard construction and engineering firms who require high-performance project management software. Primavera P6 Professional allows for projects up to 100,000 activities to be managed.
*Please note that Oracle Support is not included with the term licenses so users are responsible for installing and maintaining the software. These services are available at an additional charge.
Ordering Primavera P6 Professional Online Benefits:
Expedited access to Primavera P6 Professional. Primavera Project Management software gives today's project managers and schedulers the one thing they value most: control. Primavera P6 Professional, is recognized for providing afordable project management software designed large scale, sophisticated and multi-diciplined projects. Primavera P6 professional allows for unlimited resources and unlimited target plans. Big Data in project management requires sophisticated and flexible tools to provide construction and engineering companies a number of ways to organize, filter and manage, projects, and resources.
Buying Primavera P6 Professional Benefits:
- Balance resource capacity
- Plan, schedule, and control complex projects
- Allocate best resources and track progress
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus. plan
- Conduct what-if analysis and analyze alternative project plans