Oracle Database 11g Standard Edition One delivers industry leading performance and is designed for deployment in small businesses, line-of-business departments, and distributed branch environments. It is available for single server systems and also is easy to install.
Oracle Database Standard Edition One is designed for deployment in small businesses, line-of-business departments, and distributed branch environments. It is available on single server systems and is easy to install, configure, complete with built in self-management capabilities. Oracle Database Standard Edition One manages all your data, and allows all your business applications to take advantage of the proven performance, availability, security and reliability provided by Oracle Database, at a low entry cost. Oracle Database Standard Edition One provides complete upward compatibility with other Editions, protecting your investment as your usage requirements grow.
•Fast installation and configuration, with built-in automated management
•Suitable for all types of data and all of your applications
•Proven performance, reliability, security, and scalability
•Common code base for seamless upgrade to Oracle Database Standard Edition or Oracle Database Enterprise Edition
• Get started with a low entry cost (minimum 5 users)
• Supports all business applications with enterprise-class performance, security, availability, and scalability
• Runs on Windows, Linux, and Unix operating systems
• Easily managed with automated, self-managing capabilities
• Streamlines application development with Oracle Application Express, Oracle SQL Developer, and Oracle Data Access Components for Windows